A place for people to be themselves with no drama and freedom of expression. Also, band lovers (Evanescence especially) are more then welcomed! This Forum is a place to be where you can escape the real world and have fun.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» WaveMachine Labs Drumagog Platinum VST RTAS V5.0.2 [CRACKED]-
Thu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm by flavoyl

» 3herosoft-iphone-to-computer-transfer-3.8.6.0603
Wed May 28, 2014 6:54 am by flavoyl

» 3herosoft-iphone-to-computer-transfer-3.8.6.0603
Tue May 27, 2014 7:34 pm by flavoyl

» Adobe Photoshop CS5 PLUS Serial
Tue May 27, 2014 2:32 pm by flavoyl

» 3herosoft-iphone-to-computer-transfer-3.8.6.0603
Tue May 27, 2014 11:39 am by flavoyl

» DragonicaV140 Today
Mon May 26, 2014 8:23 pm by flavoyl

» Murder Island Secret Of Tantalus 2011 PC
Fri May 23, 2014 10:43 pm by flavoyl

» Yamicsoft Windows 7 Manager V4.1.1 Incl Keymaker And Patch
Fri May 23, 2014 3:40 pm by flavoyl

» Drivers Computer All In One
Fri May 16, 2014 6:52 pm by flavoyl

Poll
Which modern vampire fandom is best?
Twilight
42%
 42% [ 5 ]
Trueblood
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Vampire Diaries
17%
 17% [ 2 ]
House of Night (Marked)
8%
 8% [ 1 ]
All of these suck major ass
33%
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Share | 
 

 Evanescence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RockFan18

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:41 pm

I want to see All that i'm living for video from the grand ballroom. Heard that it rocked.
it was possibly the best song of the night. 'good enough' was badass too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Rockfan18
Admin p.U.D
Admin
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Field of Paper Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 pm

RockFan18 wrote:
I want to see All that i'm living for video from the grand ballroom. Heard that it rocked.

i would have loved to have been there!

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://princessuvdarkness.forumotion.com
RockFan18

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:12 am

HAAHA you know your not the only one. I went crazy when I found out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Rockfan18
RockFan18

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:40 pm

AMY LEE POSTED ON TWITTER THIS:
We are officially going into the studio to record our third album next month. I'm beyond excited and will keep you up to date along the way!

HOW CRAZY IS THAT!!! It's the start of a new Ev erra!!!! I can wait!!!! *commences high pitched squealing*Does happy dance all over house*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Rockfan18
FallenKaty

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 23
Location : Under your bed! *cue eerie music*

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:25 pm

RockFan18 wrote:
AMY LEE POSTED ON TWITTER THIS:
We are officially going into the studio to record our third album next month. I'm beyond excited and will keep you up to date along the way!

HOW CRAZY IS THAT!!! It's the start of a new Ev erra!!!! I can wait!!!! *commences high pitched squealing*Does happy dance all over house*

I was SO excited when I read this I think a little bit of wee came out.


BEST.
NEWS.
OF.
THE.
YEAR.


So far.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvHead



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 21
Location : Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:36 pm

FallenKaty wrote:
RockFan18 wrote:
AMY LEE POSTED ON TWITTER THIS:
We are officially going into the studio to record our third album next month. I'm beyond excited and will keep you up to date along the way!

HOW CRAZY IS THAT!!! It's the start of a new Ev erra!!!! I can wait!!!! *commences high pitched squealing*Does happy dance all over house*

I was SO excited when I read this I think a little bit of wee came out.


BEST.
NEWS.
OF.
THE.
YEAR.


So far.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


I ROFL'd. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin p.U.D
Admin
avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Field of Paper Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:26 pm

EvHead wrote:
FallenKaty wrote:
RockFan18 wrote:
AMY LEE POSTED ON TWITTER THIS:
We are officially going into the studio to record our third album next month. I'm beyond excited and will keep you up to date along the way!

HOW CRAZY IS THAT!!! It's the start of a new Ev erra!!!! I can wait!!!! *commences high pitched squealing*Does happy dance all over house*

I was SO excited when I read this I think a little bit of wee came out.


BEST.
NEWS.
OF.
THE.
YEAR.


So far.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


I ROFL'd. lol!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! XD you guys are awesome!!!
cheers

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://princessuvdarkness.forumotion.com
RockFan18

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:11 am

LOOK WHAT I FOUND Cool Cool Cool Cool
NYC Secret Show

01. Intro
sendspace.com 0xvqwb
02. Going Under
sendspace.com yel4q7
03. Weighr Of The World
sendspace.com q4rilu
04.The Only One
sendspace.com ml8c5l
05. Missing
sendspace.com qiqh9j
06. Cloud Nine
sendspace.com gzo92k
07. Haunted
sendspace.com wtsdoo
08. Lithium
sendspace.com mbjabp
09. Good Enough
sendspace.com 8slhei
10. Whisper
sendspace.com d0y12d
11. Call Me When Your Sober
sendspace.com ogymvq
12. Imaginary
sendspace.com y6adpe
13. Bring Me To Life
sendspace.com k7ycyj
14. All That I'm Living For
sendspace.com sj6wz9
15. Taking Over Me
sendspace.com r2wrfo
16.Lacrymosa
sendspace.com hg2978
17. My Immortal
sendspace.com 6l0xbt
18. Your Star
sendspace.com 4mntkt

Enjoy . Head Banger
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Rockfan18
RockFan18

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:47 pm

EV SONG TOGETHER AGAIN IS AWESOME!!
Finally


HERE A LIKE FROM YOUTUBE :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SJ3lG278xs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Rockfan18
FallenKaty

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 23
Location : Under your bed! *cue eerie music*

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:49 pm

I love it. Like seriously LOVE it.

But I feel kinda bad that it got leaked onto Youtube when she specifically got it put online for donations. :/

But no doubt this song is BLOODY AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RockFan18

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:17 pm

FallenKaty wrote:
I love it. Like seriously LOVE it.

But I feel kinda bad that it got leaked onto Youtube when she specifically got it put online for donations. :/

But no doubt this song is BLOODY AMAZING.

I know what you mean. It makes me angry, people make me want to do this to them>> But besides that the song is truely amazing. I still can't understand why it didn't make it to the album. IT'S BEAUTIFUL. This was my face when I saw Amy's tweet about relesing the song
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Rockfan18
FallenKaty

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 23
Location : Under your bed! *cue eerie music*

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:53 pm

RockFan18 wrote:
FallenKaty wrote:
I love it. Like seriously LOVE it.

But I feel kinda bad that it got leaked onto Youtube when she specifically got it put online for donations. :/

But no doubt this song is BLOODY AMAZING.

I know what you mean. It makes me angry, people make me want to do this to them>> But besides that the song is truely amazing. I still can't understand why it didn't make it to the album. IT'S BEAUTIFUL. This was my face when I saw Amy's tweet about relesing the song

The guy that first had it up, deleted it. Then I searched again and ANOTHER dude put it up ¬_¬

I didn't believe it at first. I was like, "no way..."
Then it got released and I was like :O cheers

I am now in a battle to get this guy to remove the video off youtube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvHead



Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 21
Location : Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Evanescence   

Back to top Go down
 
Evanescence
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
princessUvDarkness :: Bands-
Jump to: