princessUvDarkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for people to be themselves with no drama and freedom of expression. Also, band lovers (Evanescence especially) are more then welcomed! This Forum is a place to be where you can escape the real world and have fun.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Download 4pics1word For Free
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Download 4pics1word For Free
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Random outbursts!
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:29 pm by FallenKaty

» what are you listening to 0.o
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 pm by Tash

» Evanescence
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:28 pm by EvHead

» Cell Phones
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:06 am by FallenKaty

» The Ev Game!
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:31 am by RockFan18

» The Nightmare Before Christmas
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:27 pm by Admin p.U.D

» Meet & Greet
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:23 pm by Admin p.U.D

Poll
Which modern vampire fandom is best?
Twilight
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_vote_lcap42%What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Trueblood
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_vote_lcap0%What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vampire Diaries
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_vote_lcap17%What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
House of Night (Marked)
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_vote_lcap8%What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
All of these suck major ass
What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_vote_lcap33%What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? Empty
PostSubject: What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian???   What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:52 am

Okay so this is going to be the thread where you talk about What if blahblah was gay or lesbian or even bi. you can talk about anyone, but try to keep a some what clean post. Wink For Example
"What if Edward from Twilight was gay?"

affraid
Back to top Go down
https://princessuvdarkness.forumotion.com
RockFan18

RockFan18

PostSubject: Re: What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian???   What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Admin p.U.D wrote:
Okay so this is going to be the thread where you talk about What if blahblah was gay or lesbian or even bi. you can talk about anyone, but try to keep a some what clean post. Wink For Example

affraid

You know, I sometimes ask myself that very question.

Why?? Cuz Robert is kind of weird with the hair thing.He's allways brushing he's hair. So I wonder IF he's gay
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Rockfan18
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

PostSubject: Re: What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian???   What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:08 pm

RockFan18 wrote:
Admin p.U.D wrote:

affraid

You know, I sometimes ask myself that very question.

Why?? Cuz Robert is kind of weird with the hair thing.He's allways brushing he's hair. So I wonder IF he's gay

well, i dont think he`s actually gay, but i mean maybe he could be bi. o.O
but we could look at this 2 ways.

A: what if the character Edward, was gay?
B: what if Robert P. was the one gay?
Back to top Go down
RockFan18

RockFan18

PostSubject: Re: What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian???   What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:18 am

Naw I dont think he's gay, he's just weird in that way or exotic idk

If Edward Cullen was gay Jacob would be the happiest wolf alive
If Robert Pattinson was gay well he would be much more supported by he's fans
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Rockfan18
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

PostSubject: Re: What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian???   What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:52 am

RockFan18 wrote:
Naw I dont think he's gay, he's just weird in that way or exotic idk

If Edward Cullen was gay Jacob would be the happiest wolf alive
If Robert Pattinson was gay well he would be much more supported by he's fans

LMFAO!!! ROFL!!! 22 SO TRUE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian???   What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if (insert name here) was gay/lesbian???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
princessUvDarkness :: Gay, Straight, Lesbian, whatever!-
Jump to: