princessUvDarkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for people to be themselves with no drama and freedom of expression. Also, band lovers (Evanescence especially) are more then welcomed! This Forum is a place to be where you can escape the real world and have fun.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Download 4pics1word For Free
Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Download 4pics1word For Free
Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Random outbursts!
Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:29 pm by FallenKaty

» what are you listening to 0.o
Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 pm by Tash

» Evanescence
Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:28 pm by EvHead

» Cell Phones
Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:06 am by FallenKaty

» The Ev Game!
Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:31 am by RockFan18

» The Nightmare Before Christmas
Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:27 pm by Admin p.U.D

» Meet & Greet
Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:23 pm by Admin p.U.D

Poll
Which modern vampire fandom is best?
Twilight
Who wants to start one I_vote_lcap42%Who wants to start one I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Trueblood
Who wants to start one I_vote_lcap0%Who wants to start one I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vampire Diaries
Who wants to start one I_vote_lcap17%Who wants to start one I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
House of Night (Marked)
Who wants to start one I_vote_lcap8%Who wants to start one I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
All of these suck major ass
Who wants to start one I_vote_lcap33%Who wants to start one I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Who wants to start one

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tash

Tash

Who wants to start one Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:37 pm

or continue what we had before? our last role play was cut short or do we want to start a new one
Back to top Go down
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:05 pm

um, i say we start a new one. Any ideas?

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://princessuvdarkness.forumotion.com
Tash

Tash

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:06 am

*brainstorming* do we want an ev RP or something different? with dragons and wolves and fantasy creatures
Back to top Go down
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:15 pm

OoOoOoOoOo!!! i like that idea! (fantasy one)

i want to be the "ACTUAL" princessUvDarkness in this story! it`ll be awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Tash

Tash

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:34 pm

ok i came up with the scenery in the last one so you guys can come up with something for this one. i want a unicorn and Shadow from the last RP and some more stuff but i'll come up with my Bio when the time comes
Back to top Go down
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:04 pm

alright. sounds awesome to me! i have an idea actually, but i dont have time to type it up, but when i get home from school tonight i`ll type it up! Wink

Everyone can start posting bios, after they read the guide lines below Very Happy

-No more then three powers
-any age you want
-describe what you look like (hair color, length, height, body type, race, etc)
-orientation (optional)
-status? (single, married etc)
-career? [would you like to be a prince? warrior? Enemy? Priestess? servant? etc.]
-No queens or kings

have fun guys! Calm Sup

btw you can choose to be one of the below:

-Human (with powers)
-Elf
-Faerie
-Witch/Warlock
-Eekanarian (e-kah-nar-e-n)
-Ogre
-Giant
-Manertie (mah-ner-t)
-Vampire
-Halfbake (half-bake) --> Half human half animal (animal your choice & no powers only animal instincts)

ALSO to make things a bit more interesting you HAVE to post a picture of what your character will look like!
it has to be in color and the picture can be drawn and or found off the internet! HAPPY SEARCHING!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tash

Tash

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:32 am

can i be a child? i think i still have my child bio somewhere. i'll fish it up later at home.
Back to top Go down
Deadly Nightshade
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Who wants to start one Geminimage2

UPDATED PROFILE:

Basics:

Yay, so, My name is Janos Audron, it's obvious I'm a warlock, tho I prefer mage, but whatevz. So, I'm 17, permanently, cos that's my fav age (ya, I have a favorite age Razz), I've got the power of telepathy, telekinesis and the power to make small children cry Sad I'm still single, unfortunately and I serve advisor to the Queen. That enough or do I have to have an entire history and stuff? Oh, also, I'm 189 cms/6.2 feet tall, black hair and fluorescent green eyes ^-^

Background and history:

Ever since I was little people knew I was different. Mother was too. She used to make things happen, set things on fire randomly. She did it to father once, but, eventually, he survived her. She died upon giving birth to me. Father said that when she died her spirit was split in twain and that part of her that almost killed him lived on in me. It finished the job on my 17th birthday. It's been almost 600 years since my father killed himself, but I still remember it like it happened today. And it seems, my form is just as unaffected by the ravages of time as my memory of that day. Much has happened during the long years. I've since learned to control my powers and became quite skilled in the dark arts. My unique ability has gained me great respect with the Queen and she now has me as her confidant and advisor. (In the big castle with the waterfalls and unicorns and whatnot Wink)

Last edited by Deadly Nightshade on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:18 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tash

Tash

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:38 pm

ok, i have part of a bio but im not sure if i want t be a human child or human teenager (with special powers)

Character name: Sara
Sex: female (duh)
Hair: dirty sandy blonde
Eye color: green
Weapon of choice: bow and arrow
Powers: destroy buildings or surroundings by screaming

thats basic stuff my backround would be

i was orphaned at age 5, parents were killed by raging fire. they left me in the river which is how i survived but now im terrified by flames. once the fire died out i ran around my village looking for anyone else but no one survived. in a small puddle of water i found my fathers bow, i learned how to shoot, kill and cook my own food. ive travled long miles till i found (where ever we are right now)
thats pretty much where my story starts, when ever we build the world we live in, im gonna pop in.

so, can we have a castle? i like castles with water falls and medows so i can shoot stuff. id like a horse...ooo ok

on my journey i was sleeping in the grass and this beautiful black stallion came over and nudged me. we became friends and i made a little harness out of vines from the near by forest (im a very smart kid) for him. his name shall be Nightmare. because a mare is a horse and he was black as night. i had fallen asleep on him when he walked into the castle (?) grounds.

also, in a dark forest i came across a lone, black wolf (i like black animals) she was hungry and i had just hunted my food. i never finish my food so i let her have the rest. she stayed with me and fought off other animals that attacked me and nighmare. the wolf was a girl so i named her Amydala. (thats actually a part of the brain) but for short i call her Amy.

i think ive covered everything
Back to top Go down
Deadly Nightshade
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:51 am

@ Tash. U still need a pic. Also, u should be a child cos I haz the power to make children cry and I don't really know how else I'd get to use it Razz
Back to top Go down
Tash

Tash

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:42 am

just be careful because i can destroy shit by screaming. one pic, coming up
Back to top Go down
Deadly Nightshade
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Oh, ya, also, Tash, A mare is a female horse Razz But nice name tho, I never woulda thought of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Tash

Tash

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:45 pm

ok i got the horse part right, give me credit. lol
Back to top Go down
Deadly Nightshade
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:04 pm

I did, lol. Btw, I updated my profile, in case anyone cares...
Back to top Go down
Tash

Tash

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Who wants to start one Sukiwakingup

ok, heres my pic. i lost my teddy in the fire Crying or Very sad

i get the feeling our characters arent going to get along.....

Last edited by Tash on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deadly Nightshade
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Aww, poor teddy Sad
Back to top Go down
Tash

Tash

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:57 pm

ok honda its your turn to post now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Okay im here! Sorry it took me a little while!

AWESOME SHADE!! btw are you referring to me as the queen? or someone else?

Tash, are you sure you want to be so young? (if you want thats fine!) but you could also
be a little kid that never ages? that could be awesome~ and the reason why you`re so smart!? just a suggestion.
Also, does that mean your job is a warrior or what??

Ok, so far this is what i`ve come up with for my bio.
EDIT:
Eternal Age: 17
DOB: 3/12/1717
Height: 5`2
Name: Drusilla Lane
Powers: Super Strength, Super Fast, Power to Heal (minds/cuts/wounds/disease`s etc)
Job/Career: Queen/Princess
Race: Vampire

i have dark black hair, purple eyes, and light skin.
oh and i play various instruments and sing.

the village we live in is called Castonia. (cah-stow-nia) unless you guys can come up with something better??
I live in the castle and Nightshade lives there too since he`s the royal advisor.
people always assume we`re the bad guys because we look so (dark/evil) but we really are the good guys
and our number one enemy is the Evil Vampress, Morosa. She`s an evil bitch who killed our King (my dad) and left me to rule the kingdom. (you guys can add stuff because i dont want to do it all.)

here`s the castle.

Dream Castle by =Gothicmama on deviantART

here`s the castle`s waterfall thingy.

Waterfall City by =FrozenStarRo on deviantART

just picture the other castle in the picture above! Wink

btw here`s my pic! ;D

- Save me from the dark - by =queenofladiestoilets on deviantART

The Evil Vampress`s pic (MOROSA)

Eeva Pictures, Images and Photos

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tash

Tash

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Admin wrote:
[color=orange][b]Okay im here! Sorry it took me a little while!

AWESOME SHADE!! btw are you referring to me as the queen? or someone else?

Tash, are you sure you want to be so young? (if you want thats fine!) but you could also
be a little kid that never ages? that could be awesome~ and the reason why you`re so smart!? just a suggestion.

none of those pics showed
ok, i guess exteme smartness can be one of my powers. i can easily solve any problem, organize troops and draw up battle stratigies in case we go to war or something. i also do enjoy flower arrangements....
i guess when my chara comes in (i kind of want to wander onto the grounds or something a little after the game starts.) you can hire me as a warrior, i kick ass on a horse named nightmare Very Happy
if we all get online at once we can play in the little chat box too.

princess of darkness is cool, but if your left to rule than you would be queen
Back to top Go down
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:24 pm

none of the pics showed for you?? REALLY? they`re all showing on my comp?? if theres a link then click on it.

and yeah, thats awesome! so one of your powers is intelligence! AWESOME!! im loving how your character is sounding Tash!

Shade? Can you see the pics? Can anyone else see the pics??

btw i guess that could make me queen, but we could always say i havent took on the title yet, so im still princess.
Very Happy

btw should i be a vamp or human (with powers) ?? im thinking vamp with powers. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Deadly Nightshade
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:02 am

Ya, so, Honda, go to whatever site you got the pics from => right click on the pic => click copy image URL => Go to PUD in this this thread => Paste the URLs and just type in [ img] (URL) [/img ] disregarding ALL brackets and spaces between the first "[" and the last "]". Then we can see the pics. LOVE the new emotes btw Very Happy This one looks like he's jerking off XD bass player

EDIT: Right, so Tash, you have the power to tame wild things, ur supah smart and destroy buildings with screaming, right?

EDIT#2: Oooooor, everyone else can TURN ON HTML in their profile preferences Razz

EDIT#3: Oh, and there has to be a village around the castle. You need sth to rule, ofc Razz Unless ur another type of queen Wink

Who wants to start one Medieval_city_by_Kyle_Anderson

Who wants to start one Medieval_city_by_Kyle_Anderson

Ooh, not to mention the layout of this city is such that it sets the castle and village up in contrast to the large, urban part of the city. There can be a huge power struggle between the citizens and those faithful to the crown, with Morosa and Honda as the leaders of the two factions, appropriately Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tash

Tash

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:29 am

that looks beautiful. perfect place for me to run through on my big black horse and wolf running beside me. so, shall we start?
Back to top Go down
Deadly Nightshade
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:39 am

Umm... don't we need more players? I mean, it's just the three of us, we need more heroes.
Back to top Go down
Tash

Tash

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:02 am

yea your right. we only have 11 members so we need every member to play
Back to top Go down
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:21 am

haha thats awesome!!

i`ll start right clicking right away!!!!! ice cream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to start one
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
princessUvDarkness :: Role Players Section-
Jump to: