princessUvDarkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for people to be themselves with no drama and freedom of expression. Also, band lovers (Evanescence especially) are more then welcomed! This Forum is a place to be where you can escape the real world and have fun.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Download 4pics1word For Free
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Download 4pics1word For Free
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am by 

» Random outbursts!
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:29 pm by FallenKaty

» what are you listening to 0.o
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 pm by Tash

» Evanescence
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:28 pm by EvHead

» Cell Phones
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:06 am by FallenKaty

» The Ev Game!
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:31 am by RockFan18

» The Nightmare Before Christmas
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:27 pm by Admin p.U.D

» Meet & Greet
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:23 pm by Admin p.U.D

Poll
Which modern vampire fandom is best?
Twilight
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Trueblood
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vampire Diaries
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
House of Night (Marked)
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
All of these suck major ass
Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Who wants to start one

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

Who wants to start one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:41 pm

okay i updated my information and i am now a vampire Vamp3 and etc etc.

can you guys see the pics now?? if not can you try switching browsers because
i cant figure out if it shows for you all or not. it shows on my comp so idk
if im doing right or not.

btw you guys need to make another character since so far there`s only three of us.
my evil character is Morosa, so what are yours??
Back to top Go down
https://princessuvdarkness.forumotion.com
Deadly Nightshade
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:44 am

Who wants to start one - Page 2 Raziel

OK, so, since my good character is named Janos, why not have Raziel as my bad one Smile?

So, Raziel was one of Morosa's vampire lieutenants, but when he grew wings, she became jealous because she had none, so she decided to kill him. But then she thought, "why kill him when I can make him writhe in agony for all eternity?" So she threw him down an endless pit of fire where he would fall for eternity, slowly losing every trace of his former self. But since he couldn't die in the fire, he only turned into a wraith-like creature with the power to move between the spirit realm and real world. Now, in the spirit realm, fire doesn't exist, so when he first entered it, he fell to the ground, as the pit was not endless there. There he found a powerful soul-sucking wraith sword, which was in fact, his own soul, which existed in the spirit realm, tho he was never meant to see it. The wraith-sword, his own soul twinned, bound itself to him and he took it with him to the real world. He climbed to the top and vowed to kill Morosa for her crime against him. But, since Morosa was the one who made him into a vampire in the first place, she still had a hold over him, and he continued to serve her as her vassal.
Back to top Go down
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:41 am

I sat in the giant thrown that use to be my father's. As I stared at the ground I couldn't help remembering the times my father sat here and I sat beside him. My mother left when I was very young, but my father was always there for me. He loved me & the more I thought about it, the more angry I became toward the evil vampress that took his life. As I clutched my fathers ring that I now wore as a necklace around my neck, I new at that instant that the Vampress would pay for her ALL her selfish and careless actions.

Janos: Drusilla? Are you okay?
Me: Um, yes. Why do you ask?
Janos: No particular reason.
Me: you read my mind again, didn't you?
Janos: Not purposely my Queen.
Me: I'm not queen yet. Princess, remember?
Janos: Let's see, a female that rules the kingdom, hmmm? Sounds like a Queen to me...
Me: Whatever you say Janos.
Janos: Well, I came to see if you needed your fix?
Me: Aw yes, unfortunately it is time for my "fix." You would think after almost 300 years I would be use to it, but I guess I'm not.
*Janos handed a dark plated cup over to Drusilla*
Janos: Drink up Drusilla. You have to stay healthy & strong. I've been a bit worried about you lately to be honest.
*Drusilla took a giant drink from the cup and the dark circles around her eyes instantly vanished.*
Me: Janos, don't worry so much. I'm drinking now aren't I?
Janos: but you should be drinking blood at least every other day. Its been 6 days since your last meal.
Me: Not true. I had chocolates 2 days ago.
Janos: you know you can not survive on human food. You can only go about a week.
Me: I know Janos. I'm sorry. I've just feel so miserable this last week.
Janos: Drusilla, you know you can come to me with anything. You can talk to me about anything. Ever since your father died, you've well, you know.
Me: I don't need a reminder Janos.
Janos: yes, I'm sorry Dru-
Me: No, I'm sorry Janos! You're my royal advisor and my best friend! You're like family to me. Hell, you are family to me. You're all I have left.
*Drusilla stands up and hugs Janos*
Me: Must you be so tall Janos?
*Janos chuckles*
Janos: I`m sorry Drusilla, but if you think about it, must you be so tiny?
Me: haha well played my friend.
*Janos smiles*
Me: Gather five of our warriors and prepare them for battle. I think its time, not that you mention it.
Janos: Drusilla, are you sure? Its been days since you`ve rested well, you may not be strong enough.
Me: Strength i have. I can assure you.
Janos: You know what i mean- i just mean-
Me: i know, but i feel the need to practice.
Janos: I`ve seen you in combat, you are definitely fine in that department.
Me: Thank you for the compliment Janos, but i think i should practice now. I`ll be waiting in the North Wing. Pick the best warriors we have.
*phoosh!*
*Drusilla was then gone with in a blink of an eye*
"Must she be so fast?" Janos said to himself. *Janos then rolled his eyes & sighed.*

(Tash you can jump in at any time!) Wink
Back to top Go down
Deadly Nightshade
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 am

Admin wrote:
I sat in the giant thrown that use to be my father's. As I stared at the ground I couldn't help remembering the times my father sat here and I sat beside him. My mother left when I was very young, but my father was always there for me. He loved me & the more I thought about it, the more angry I became toward the evil vampress that took his life. As I clutched my fathers ring that I now wore as a necklace around my neck, I new at that instant that the Vampress would pay for her ALL her selfish and careless actions.

Janos: Drusilla? Are you okay?
Me: Um, yes. Why do you ask?
Janos: No particular reason.
Me: you read my mind again, didn't you?
Janos: Not purposely my Queen.
Me: I'm not queen yet. Princess, remember?
Janos: Let's see, a female that rules the kingdom, hmmm? Sounds like a Queen to me...
Me: Whatever you say Janos.
Janos: Well, I came to see if you needed your fix?
Me: Aw yes, unfortunately it is time for my "fix." You would think after almost 300 years I would be use to it, but I guess I'm not.
*Janos handed a dark plated cup over to Drusilla*
Janos: Drink up Drusilla. You have to stay healthy & strong. I've been a bit worried about you lately to be honest.
*Drusilla took a giant drink from the cup and the dark circles around her eyes instantly vanished.*
Me: Janos, don't worry so much. I'm drinking now aren't I?
Janos: but you should be drinking blood at least every other day. Its been 6 days since your last meal.
Me: Not true. I had chocolates 2 days ago.
Janos: you know you can not survive on human food. You can only go about a week.
Me: I know Janos. I'm sorry. I've just feel so miserable this last week.
Janos: Drusilla, you know you can come to me with anything. You can talk to me about anything. Ever since your father died, you've well, you know.
Me: I don't need a reminder Janos.
Janos: yes, I'm sorry Dru-
Me: No, I'm sorry Janos! You're my royal advisor and my best friend! You're like family to me. Hell, you are family to me. You're all I have left.
*Drusilla stands up and hugs Janos*
Me: Must you be so tall Janos?
*Janos chuckles*
Janos: I`m sorry Drusilla, but if you think about it, must you be so tiny?
Me: haha well played my friend.
*Janos smiles*
Me: Gather five of our warriors and prepare them for battle. I think its time, not that you mention it.
Janos: Drusilla, are you sure? Its been days since you`ve rested well, you may not be strong enough.
Me: Strength i have. I can assure you.
Janos: You know what i mean- i just mean-
Me: i know, but i feel the need to practice.
Janos: I`ve seen you in combat, you are definitely fine in that department.
Me: Thank you for the compliment Janos, but i think i should practice now. I`ll be waiting in the North Wing. Pick the best warriors we have.
*phoosh!*
*Drusilla was then gone with in a blink of an eye*
"Must she be so fast?" Janos said to himself. *Janos then rolled his eyes & sighed.*

(Tash you can jump in at any time!) Wink

*enter the royal messenger*

Messenger: Sir, more of Morosa's acolytes have been spotted prowling the woods surrounding the castle grounds. The men fear she might be planning an attack.
Me: Yes, I've seen them in the village, asking around about the Queen's well-being. The villagers have said nothing yet, they are as loyal as ever, but the city is where my concerns lie. She grows ever powerful there, where the power of the Queen's crown is felt the least. Summon her. She is in the north wing, waiting for men to train with. Tell her it is an emergency.
Messenger: Yes, sir.
*Switch scene to training grounds*
Messenger: Milady, the royal advisor has urgent need of you.
Drusilla: Oh, what is it now. I told him I would be training.
Messenger: He says it's an emergency, milady. There's been more news of Morosa's men prowling the villages.
Drusilla: *hmph* I suppose I must go then...
*summore phoosh!*
*Back to the throne room*
Drusilla: I can't have a moment's fun without you making me work again, can I *smirks*?
Me: Oh, hush, child. I wouldn't have called you if it weren't an emergency. Apparently, Morosa has been in the village, testing the extent of the people's loyalty. That crown you wear only holds so much power in your current state as to reach the outer villages. The city is barely in it's radius. You must regain your strength, one way or another.
Drusilla: What are you suggesting I do, Janos? I told you I wouldn't eat the heart of a village maiden if it meant Morosa taking over the entire kingdom.
Me: -.- You know I was kidding, right?
Drusilla: ... uhm, yes. Yes, of course I knew that...
Me: *slightly amused* Nevertheless, I fear it was your father's death that caused your power to wane. If it must be done, and I believe the situation is thus that it must be, that you were build an altar in Vorador's name, above his sacred grave. As our priests would pray over it, the powers of the altar would increase that of Vorador's crown that you now wear...

You may answer my question as you wish, Honda (or Tash, or whoever else would like to jump in)
Back to top Go down
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Me: If Morosa's back then so be it. Have the royal designers build the altar and if I'm going to be as strong as possible then I'll need my "fix" daily.
Janos: you mean blood?
Me: yes, that, but the only problem is, I'll need human blood.
*Janos's eyes widen*
Me: I'll need you to get me human blood, but I do NOT want anyone killed. Do you understand that Janos?
Janos: well, what do you suggest I do then?
Me: Take the blood from those that have recently died. Do what you must, but NO ONE is to be killed. Whether the people of Castonia know it or not, I care about their well being. Morosa WILL be stopped this time, mark my words Janos. This time around, its personal. Once the altar is built and designed call the high priestess and myself.
Janos: yes, but Drusilla; get some rest. Ok?
Me: Janos, I'm a vampire, I shouldn't need to rest.
Janos: yes, but because you have not ate regarily, you need rest.
Me: I can't rest now, Morosa's coming.
*phoosh*
*and Drusilla was gone*
Janos thought to himself after gathering up the little information he received from reading Drusilla's mind.
Janos: Dear Lord, this will not go well, she's pissed!
Back to top Go down
Deadly Nightshade
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:39 pm

*Bout a week later*

*Janos talking to a crystal diary ball*

Me: This has gotten worse than I thought. The altars power has boosted Vorador's crown so much it has turned the villagers into mindless sycophants. The citizens obey her, all the while calling her "Corpse Feeder" when her men are away. Morosa's armies are growing ever larger and I've even heard rumors of Raziel's return. As if Kain and Na'ix weren't bad enough by themselves. The wretched corpse is so devoid of sanity I can't even read him. And I've felt Morosa's priests reaching out to something. Something dark. I hear she could be raising a wall around the city, to keep my and the crown's influence away from it. Action must be taken immediately. If only Drusilla would listen. She won't even obey advice from her own advisor. Were it not for my respect for the dead, I'd have half a mind to summon the village necromancer to raise Vorador himself, though I doubt that even he could knock any sense into that stubborn skull of hers.

*Enter Drusilla*

Drusilla: Who are you talking to Janos?
Me: No one, milady. Just rambling to myself. Us old folk do that *kindly smile*.
Drusilla: *chuckle* I keep forgetting you're older than I am...
Me: It happens, milady.
Drusilla: *moment of silence*
What were you "rambling" about, if you don't mind me asking.
Me: Oh, nothing, milady, just some affairs of the kingdom, nothing out of the ordinary.
Drusilla: Well, I AM the Queen, am I not? I should think affairs of the kingdom would concern me most directly. Well then, spit it out.
Me: Oh, milady. Curse my loyalty to you. Fine then. *hand passes over crystal ball and it starts speaking (the ball, I mean Razz)*
Drusilla: (Tash, Honda?)

Last edited by Deadly Nightshade on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:24 pm

*The Crystal Ball repeated everything Janos had said to it.*
*Drusilla shook her head*
Janos: Dru, Dru, silla?
Me: it is fine Janos. Carry on.
Janos: Drusilla I'm sorry!
Me: No, its fine, Diaries are personal matters, they are not meant for all to hear and or read.
Janos: you're upset.
Me: For years Janos, why should today be any different? I admit, I have not been the best I can be, but I hurt so bad inside, I just don't know what to do! I'm full of pain and anger, I feel horrible and most of all, I've let you down and I hate to say it, but I constantly have flash backs.
Janos:why didn't you tell me? Why did you try so hard to keep this from me?
Me: did I ever tell you about the night I became a vampire? The reason I am what I am today?
Janos: No.
Me: the year was 1734 and I had just turned 17. Father was away and all I knew, was that he had gone into battle. I was awaiting his return, but days had passed and I had not heard anything from him. I wondered the castle trying to think postively. No one would tell me anything. I finally wondered into the East wing and heard a cry for help. I opened the door to find my my father laying there almost dead. I screamed and ran towards him, he yelled for me to get away. When I looked into his eyes I knew what he had become. A vampire. In his battle with Morosa he had gotten bit and was transforming. To make the transition complete, he had to drink human blood. He had vowed never to become what Morosa was and rather die then become immortal. He didn't want me to live that way either, but because I would not leave him alone, his thirst gave into him. My being so close to him burned his very throat. He attacked me. He drank my blood and almost killed me, but he remembered his humanity and stopped. As I layed there in pain, he cried. He ran to his best friend, a man who was very sick and old. The man offered himself to me. The man said he would die soon anyway and said it was the only was since my body was nearly empty with blood. My father agreed and said his good byes to the man. He then snapped his neck and killed him instantly. My father fed me his blood and my own transition began. With in minutes I was transformed and the process was complete. We now both had something in common with Morosa, We were all vampires. The thing is, once a vampire bites another, you can see all their most recent memories and the look on Morosa's face kills me, that and my fathers pain in that room.
Janos: I, I, don't know what to say.
Me: there is nothing to say.
Janos: So is this what is bothering you?
Me: No, not this alone, there are other reasons. One is that i know how evil that vampress is. I saw what she did to him and i heard what she told him. I was fine with all the things that troubled me because my father was still alive, but the day she took him from me is when everything came pouring back, but im tired of this waiting game. I want her dead once and for all and who better then me to kill her? I can never die.
Janos: yes milady, but there is one way to kill a vampire, remember?
Me: yes, but not me. I have the power to heal anything including myself, remember?
Janos: ah, yes.
Me: So talk to me Janos, what should we do now?

Back to top Go down
Tash

Tash

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:32 pm

it was twilight when Nightmare and I along with Amy saw the outskirts of the city. "its going to take days to get there" i thought "its getting too dark too quick." we were hungry so while we were walking on grass land i let Nightmare graze freely while me and Amy searched for food. it wasnt long before a wild chicken crossed our paths. i loaded my bow while Amy prepared to fetch the meal once i struck it. my aim was off due to the approaching night but Amy, starving from going days with out food, charged and killed the chicken. i approaced her then she growled. i stepped back then told her, "you can have that, i'll hunt something for me." there were woods near by so i crouched near a bush and waited for something.
i ate my food, a couple fish i speared in the river, and mounted back on Nightmare. he was the perfect size and this was where i slept alot of nights, right on his back. he stood still while i dozed off but while i was out he was walking toward the city. Amy followed, both dertermined to find civilization. Nightmare needed brushing and new shoes put on and amy would like i nice place by a fire to sleep. that was what we did when ever we found people. i hoped i could get a new bag to put on Nightmare that carried my medical supplies, arrow heads and tools. the one i had, had a few holes
by dawn they had walked a majority of the trip. i woke because Amy was whining, her paws hurt. i pulled nightmares reigns to tell him to stop and amy laid down. i jumped off and examined her. there was no blood or anything, they were just sore. we rested beneth a tree, Nightmare drank some water and ate the moist greens by the river. Amy napped while i watched the village wake up from their slumber to start their day.
Back to top Go down
Deadly Nightshade
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:35 am

OK, so, this site always makes me sleepy and I've been trying to avoid posting after that banal and inconsequential post by Tash, so don't expect much. The fighting shall begin quite soon...

So, to continue off from where Tash left off:

After I finished spying on the villagers while they were having a one man tug-o-war w/ their morning wood, I set off to hunt for breakfast...

The collision of interests...

Okies, so I'm not in the mood to get into the medieval mood, so I'm just gonna say what's gonna happen:

OK, os Tash was hunting and she found a rabbit or sth and proceeded to chase after it. She caught it but the horse was still hungry, and since it's the medieval ages and science hasn't progressed quite as much, she thought it wsa starving cos it had only eaten grass so far. And since the horse was pretty big, she thought she should try hunting for sth bigger, like a deer. Unfortunately for her, deer hunting was forbidden in this particular kingdom, as the Queen had quite a fondness for the little buggers. SO she killed a deer, and as deers were sacred here, anyone who saw someone killing a deer was in turn allowed to kill said deer killer. And it just so happened that there'd be a royal guard watching. Or, rather, an ARMED royal guard. So Tash had to kill said guard to save her life and another came, and another and she couldn't fight everyone off so she got captured and now I gtg, but I'll finish this post in a bit, or u could just do it for me. Whichever comes first.

EDIT: The deer are now changed to unicorns and the reason its against the law to kill a unicorn is because something bad always happens and she didnt kill the unicorn, but she injured it and was taken to me. BTW forget the bit about her thinking the horse wanted meat. Her and Amy were hungry again.
Back to top Go down
Admin p.U.D
Admin
Admin p.U.D

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:04 am

*The guards surround Sara*

Messanger: Milady, the guards have caught a trespasser in the forbidden forest. They say a Unicorn was injured as well.
Me: I shall see at once.
*Phoosh*
*I was now standing next to the guards*
Guard1: My Queen
*he bows*
Guard1: It seems to be a child. Do we proceed with punishment?
Me: I`ll take care of the matter.
Guard1: yes milady.
*The Guards all put their swords down*
Me: Hi there little girl. What is your name?
Sara: I am Sara.
Me: I have not seen you around before, do you live near by in another village with your parents.
Sara: No, my parents and entire village are dead. I am the last living survivor. Of course, along with Nightmare and Amy.
*Sara points to her pets that are tied down*
Me: you do not seem like other little children. What is your gift?
Janos: She has super intelligence and....
*Sara begins to scream causing a quake*
*I quickly grab her and take off. Within 2seconds im on the opposite side of the village*
Me: you`re a screamer!
Sara: yes, but i usually have it under control. i do not understand why i felt the urge to scream.
Me: It was Janos. The man that walked up to us.
Sara: what do you mean?
Me: One of his abilities is to terrify children and make them scream. Janos and children do not mix well.
Sara:oh, well, im sorry i guess.
Me: it is fine Sara. i will heal the Unicorn. You may stay if you wish, but i must keep you and Janos in different wings of the Castle. You must not cross paths until abilities are controlled by both. Agreed?
Sara: yes. btw um, who are you?
Me: I am Drusilla. I use to be the princess, but unfortunately i am now the queen. or so i`ve been told.
Sara: you`re funny.
Me: why thank you i suppose. Now come child, i shall set a room up for you in the North wing. Janos is usually in the East or West wing.
*Phoosh*
*Drusilla and Sara were now in the North wing.*
Me: I shall be back with your pets. It will only take me a few seconds.
Sara: Um, they are pretty heavy.
Me: i have super strength child. I can lift anything.
*Phoosh*
Janos: Drusilla! Where`s the child?
Me: In the North wing.
Janos: what!? Drusilla, you can not be serious. This child can destroy this very castle.
Me: i know JAnos. This is why you must stay out of the North wing and the garden.
Janos: yes milady, but i must warn you, she is dangerous.
Me: i know JAnos, but so are we.
Janos: but we are completely different.
Me: Her parents are dead. Her village is gone. She`s all alone, i must help her.
Janos: yes, i understand, but before you leave to the North wing heal the unicorn.
Me: yes, at once i shall.
* I slowly raise my hands to the Unicorns wounds and press gently. The wounds quickly disappear.*
Me: All better now. Guards!
Guard2: yes my queen?
Me: Release the child`s animals.
Guard2: yes my queen.
*The animals are released and untied.*
*i grab a hold of each animal and PHOOSH*
Me: Here you go child.
Sara: NIGHTMARE! AMY! THANK YOU!
Me: you are welcomed. Feel free to browse the North Wing and the garden. Are you hungry?
Sara: YES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to start one   Who wants to start one - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to start one
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
princessUvDarkness :: Role Players Section-
Jump to: